The industries we serve are as diverse as they are complex. Whether we are engineering deepwater umbilicals or developing robotics for aerospace applications, the safety and health of our employees, vendors and customers is an integral part of our day-to-day business.
If we are working, then our responsibility is to be working safely.
Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001 Certified in 12 Areas
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems offers a single, clear framework for improving OH&S performance with a focus on the interaction between an organization and its business environment. While ISO 45001 draws on OHSAS 18001, it is a new and distinct standard and is due to be phased in gradually over the next few years.
With occupational health and safety management system certifications, we demonstrate that our health and safety management systems meet international industry-specific health and safety standards.
- Asset integrity services and rope access engineering
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Intervention services
- Manufactured products
- Metallurgical analysis
- Software design, development and support
- Supply chain management, warehousing, and logistics support
- Survey services
- Tooling equipment design, manufacturing, and operations
- Tooling management, maintenance and repair
- Underwater and topside engineering